One of the biggest challenges that online daters have, Get More Responses And Dates no matter which dating site or app they are using, is that it can be very challenging to tell how recently someone has logged in. Next to their profile and whether or not you find them attractive, that is probably the most important thing to look for when deciding if you should send someone a message on any dating site. It would be great if dating sites would let you know exactly how long it has been since each of their members has last logged in, but that’s bad for business.
They know that people don’t want to take a risk on emailing someone LetmeDate that hasn’t logged in to the site for a month. Besides, these companies rely on you to message people who haven’t recently logged in so that you can help lure them back into the action. After all, if you can get someone to keep their subscription going one more month because they are getting emails again, you’ve just made.
The Dating Site Some Free Money.
Today I want to focus on a big new change that Match.com just made in the last couple of days to the way that they label the activity level of their members. This is super important because the people who are the most recently active are generally the ones who are most seriously looking for a real relationship. It’s also important to know that this is one more reason why swipe apps like Tinder and Bumble are not really designed for people who want to find a serious relationship. They give you the least amount of information possible and let you focus almost entirely on a photo that most people swipe left or right on in less than half of a second.
Match.com’s big change has to do with the color codes that they use to let you know how recently someone has logged in.
First, here’s how it used to be:
– If there was a solid green dot next to someone’s username. It meant that they had been online in the last 24 hours.
– If there was an empty green circle next to someone’s username, it meant that they had been online between 25 hours and one week.
– If there was neither a dot nor a circle next to someone’s username, it meant that they had not logged into Match.com for anywhere from one week to as long as two months.
On Match.com a profile goes into hibernation LetmeDate.Com after the user has not logged in for two months. You can still log in to your account, but no one will see you between the 60-day mark and the next time you log in.
Now, let’s talk about the new system:
Over the last few days, I’ve noticed that there’s suddenly a yellow circle appearing as one of the Match.com profile status listings. I called up their corporate office to find out what it meant and I was Green
– If there is a solid green dot next to someone’s username. It means that they have been online within the last 45 MINUTES.
– If there is an empty green circle next to someone’s username. It means that they were last online between 46 MINUTES and 24 HOURS ago.
– If there is an empty YELLOW circle next to someone’s username. It means that they were last online between 24 HOURS and 72 HOURS ago.
– If there is no green dot, green circle, or yellow circle next to someone’s username, it means that they have not logged into Match.com for anywhere from 72 HOURS to as long as TWO MONTHS.
How Do I Use This To Get More Dates?
1. When you run a search on Match.com. Always make sure to set. The sorting option to “Activity Date.” You will have to do this every time you log in to Match.com. Because it will always default back to “Match Picks.”
2. Once you have run your search, focus only on Get More Responses And Dates the green dots, the green circles. The yellow circles, and the first couple lines with no mark at all. You don’t want to waste your time with people. Who haven’t logged in the app for more than 5 days. Wherever they are, meeting someone is not high on their priority list. When they have time to find someone. You’ll see them pop up with a color next to their name.
Just following those two, simple steps will help cut out a huge amount of your online dating failure. Right now, there’s a very good chance. That some of the people not responding to your messages aren’t even using the site. You are essentially emailing the ghosts of dating past. Get More Responses And Dates Why let someone. Who isn’t even there make you feel like there’s something wrong with you? Don’t waste the energy on them, just focus on the people who have used the site in the last 1-4 days.
RELATED ARTICLE: 7 Online Dating Profile Mistakes That Can Kill Your Chances
“Wouldn’t It Just Be Easier To Use The ‘Online Now’ Search Option?”
This is a question. That I get from a lot of my Profile Helper clients and the answer is always, NO! People use dating sites and dating apps. But they don’t live on them. If you limit Get More Responses And Dates. Yourself to just the green dots (all green dot people are considered “online”). You are potentially leaving up to 75% of your potential matches behind.